الفروفيسور الدكتور تاكسان شامليبال
خبير في أمراض النساء والتوليد
عام 1968 تخرج من جامعة أنقرة في تركيا ثم اكمل دراسته في كلية الطب في مستشفى جراح باشا
ومن اجل الاختصاص اكمل دراسته في مستشفى جونز هوبكينس و في كلية اوهايو
بين عام 1979-1981 الباني ميديكال كوليج في نيورك انهى الدراسة العليا في السرطان الذي يصيب النساء
في عام 1984 وفي تركيا في جامعة مرمرة ، المستشفى الدولي ، فلورانس نايتتين غيلا ميترو بتينال كان مشرف ومتابع للامراض التي تصيب النساء والتوليد
في عام 1990 في اسطنبول فتح اول مركز متخصص باطفال الانابيب
وفي هذه الايام اصبح مستشفى جينماد في تركيا خاصة وفي بعض الدول المجاورة عامة اصبح الدكتور تاكسان مشرفا ومتابع ومسؤول عن قسم التلقيح الصناعي واطفال الانابيب
Upon request, female patients can be treated by female doctor
Meriç Karacan, MD
He graduated from University of Istanbul, Istanbul Medical Faculty in 1987 and completed residency in Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1992. Following passed ECFMG exams he worked as a postdoctoral fellow in Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Division of Reproductive Endocrinology between 1992-1994 and State University of New York between 1994-1995. He started working International Hospital-İstanbul Assisted Reproductive Technologies Division in 1995 and assigned as Clinical Director of IVF Unit in 1998. He joined Ota-Jinemed Hospital-İstanbul in 2003 and has been a senior specialist and the head of the research department of IVF Unit since then. He became Associated Professor in 2014 and currently is a member of faculty of Yeni Yuzyıl University Medical School. He also participated to establish and consult IVF Centers located in Albania and Southern Iraq. He has many international publications and presentations related to infertility and IVF over the past 20 years.
G.H. Corsan, W. Jow, M. Karacan, S.M.Qasim, “Laparoscopic gonadectomy in complete androgen insensivity syndrome.”, The Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists , 87-89 pp., 1994 , DOI: 10.1016/S1074-3804(05)80838-2
S.M. Qasim, M. Karacan, G.H. Corsan, R. Shelden, E. Kemmann, “High-order oocyte transfer in gamete intrafallopian transfer patients 40 or more years of age”, Fertility and Sterility (ISI) , 107-110 pp., 1995 , DOI: PMID:7789543
G.H. Corsan, M. Karacan, S.M. Qasim, M.K. Bohrer, M.X. Ransom, E. Kemmann, “Identification of hormonal parameters for successful systemic single-dose metotrexate therapy in ectopic pregnancy”, Human Reproduction (ISI) , 2719-22 pp., 1995 , DOI: PMID:8567799
Ö. Muneyyirci-Delale, V. Lakshmi, C.O. McCalla, M. Karacan, G. Neil, L. Camilien, “Variations in human -hydroxysteroidb-dehydrogenase and 11-oxoreductase activities of 11bplacental 11 dehydrognase enzyme during pregnancy”, . Early Pregnancy: Biology and Medicine , 201-6 pp., 1996 , DOI: PMID:9363218
- Karacan, R. Shelden, G.H. Corsan, “Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation/ intrauterine insemination cycles in subfertile couples; Effect of a six-day-only laboratory work week on cycle fecundity rates”, Journal of Reproductive Medicine (ISI) , 767-70 pp., 1996 , DOI: PMID:8913980
S.M. Qasim, A.Trias, M. Karacan, R. Shelden, E. Kemmann., “Does the absence or presence of seminal fluid matter in patients undergoing ovulation induction with intrauterine insemination”, Human Reproduction (ISI) , 1008-10 pp., 1996 , DOI: PMID:8671379
S.M. Qasim, M. Karacan, E. Kemmann, “An eight year review of hospitalization for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.”, Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISI) , 49-52 pp., 1997 , DOI: PMID:9342460
Ö. Müneyyirci-Delale, M. Karacan, “Effect of norethindrone acetate in the treatment of symptomatic endometriosis”, International Journal of Fertility and Women’s Med , 24-7 pp., 1998 , DOI: PMID:9532466
Ö. Muneyyirci-Delale, M. Karacan, “Hormonal treatment of bilateral proximal tubal obstruction.”, International Journal of Fertility and Women’s Medicine , 204-8 pp., 1999 , DOI: PMID:10499742
- Karacan, H. Erkan, O. Karabulut, B. Sarıkamış, T. Çamlıbel, M. Benhabib, “Clinical Pregnancy rates in an IVF Program; Use of the flare-up protocol after failure with long regimens of GnRH-a.”, Journal of Reproductive Medicine (ISI) , 485-9 pp., 2001 , DOI: PMID:11396377
- Muneyyirci-Delale, V.L. Nacharaju, J. Sidell, G. Neil, M. Karacan, L. Camillien, S.Temkin, O.Abulafia, “11B-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase activity in pregnancies complicated by hydatiform mole”, American Journal of Reproductive Immunology (ISI) , 415-9 pp., 2006 , DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2006.00382.x
- Karacan, F.A. Alwaaely, Z. Cebi, M. Berberoglugil, M. Batukan, M. Ulug, A. Arvas, T. Camlıbel, “Effect of anti-thyroid antibodies on the outcome of intracytoplasmic sperm injection -embryo transfer (ICSI-ET) cycle in anti-phospholipid antibody negative euthyroid women”, Reprod Biomedicine Online (ISI) , 376-80 pp., 2013 , DOI: pii S1472-6483(13)00367-2
- Karacan, F.A. Alwaeely, S. Erkan, Z. Cebi, M. Berberoglugil, M. Batukan, M. Ulug, A. Arvas, T. Çamlıbel, “Outcome of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection cycles with fresh testicular spermatozoa obtained on the day of or the day before oocyte collection and with cryopreserved testicular sperm in patients with azoospermia.”, Fertility and Sterility (ISI) , – 100;4, 975-980 pp., 2013. DOI: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2013.06.031
- Karacan, M. Ulug, A. Arvas, Z. Cebi, M. Berberoglugil, M. Batukan, T. Çamlıbel Comparison of the transfer of equal numbers of blastocysts versus cleavage-stage embryos after repeated failure of in vitro fertilization cycles. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics 31:269–274, 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s10815-013-0146-3
- Karacan, M. Batukan, Z. Cebi, M. Berberoglugil, S. Levent, M. Kır, A. Baksu, E. Ozel, T. Camlıbel Screening cytomegalovirus, rubella and toxoplasma infections in pregnant women with unknown pre-pregnancy serological status. Arch Gynecol Obstet 290(6):1115-20, 2014. DOI 10.1007/s00404-014-3340-3
- Turan, CS Usta, A Usta, M Kanter, L. Tavli, M Karacan, C Celik, M Eser. The expression of HER-2/neu (c-erbB2), survivin and cycline D1 in serous ovarian neoplasms: their correlation with clinicopathological variables. J Mol Histol. 2014;45(6):679-87. doi: 10.1007/s10735-014-9591-2.
- Karacan, M. Ulug, A. Arvas, Z. Cebi, S. Erkan, T. Camlıbel. Live birth rate with repeat microdissection TESE and intracytoplasmic sperm injection after a conventional testicular biopsy in men with nonobstructive azoospermia. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2014;183:174-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ejogrb.2014.10.024.
- Usta , M. Karacan, Z. Çebi, A. Arvas, M. Uluğ, C.S. Usta, T. Camlıbel. The influence of sperm parameters on the outcome of intracytoplasmic sperm injection-embryo transfer cycle in poor responder women under 35 years of age. Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology Vol XI. III, 808-815, No:6, 2016.doi:10.12891/ceog3041.
- M. Karacan, Erdem, A. Usta, A. Arvas, Z Cebi, T. Camlibel. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist triggering with concomitant administration of low doses of human chorionic gonadotropin or a freeze-all strategy in high responders. Saudi Med J. 2017; 38(6):586-591. doi: 10.15537/smj.2017.6.17717.
- Arvas, M. Karacan, M. Uluğ, Z. Cebi, T. Camlıbel. A 20-Second Wait or Immediate Withdrawal of the Catheter Following Ultrasound-guided Blastocyst Transfer” (JR-08508-14 Version 3). The Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2017; 62: 401. doi:
- Karacan, A. Usta, A. Arvas, E. Erdem, M. Ulug, Z. Cebi, T. Camlibel. The effect of coasting on the outcome of intracytoplasmic sperm injection: comparable analysis of GnRH agonist and antagonist cycles. Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology (in press).
- Z. Cebi, M. Karacan, E. Erdem, M. Ulug, A. Arvas, A. Usta, T. Camlıbel. Bilateral tubal ectopic pregnancy following frozen-thawed blastocyst transfer: a case report. European Journal of Health Sciences. (in press) doi : 10.5505/eurjhs.2017.82713
- E. Erdem, M. Karacan, A. Usta, A. Arvas; Z. Cebi, T. Camlıbel. Outcome of ICSI with motile testicular spermatozoa obtained through microscopically assisted testicular sperm extraction in relation to the ovarian respons J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. doi:10.1016/j.jogoh.2017.03.009 (in press)
A.Usta, D. Karademir, E. Sen, S. Yazici, E. Adali, E. Erdem, M. Karacan. Osteogenesis imperfecta Type IV: a newly identified variant at position c.560 (G > T; p.Gly187Val) in the COL1A2 gene. Pan African Medical J. 27, 198, 14/07/2017 (in press)
Opeating Doctor Ms. HANDAN
OBGYN& INFERTILITY SPECIALIST
Date of Birth: 1969
Dokuz Eylül University Medical Faculty, İzmir, TURKEY 1985-1991
Speciliation SSK Göztepe Education and Research Hospital , Izmir Turkey 1997-2001
IVF specialisation at Acıbadem , Istanbul, Turkey 2008-2009
DR HANDAN worked at many IVF centers in Turkey since 1997,
She has been working at Jinemed since 2016
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Infertility problems and treatments
IVF and IUI applications
Hormonal problems and treatments
Irregular cycle problems and treatments
Cysts, myomas , fibroids and treatments
Pregnancy follow up and birth
Turkish Gyncology and Obstertrics Association
Türkish German Gynecology Association
ASRM (American Society for Reproductive Medicine)
He was born in 1965. After graduating from Ankara Namik Kemal Primary School and Secondary School in 1981 from Ankara Science High School in 1987, He graduated from Gulhane Military Medical Academy.
In 1989, he went to the Federal Republic of Germany. Since the early years of his Assistant’s period he worked in the infertility and IVF section. He took an active role in various IVF centers. He returned to Turkey in 1999.
DR. HAKAN , OBGYN
Hakan was born in Ankara in 1956. He began his medical training at the Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 1980. And again he completed his residency training is continued in Hacettepe University Medical School Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics in 1985.
He completed his Doctors of military service as Second Lieutenant the Military Hospital in Kyrenia (Cyprus) in 1986.
He began his career as a doctor of Gynecologic Oncology Clinic Between the years 1987-1992 in Ankara Oncology Hospital. He continued his carrier in different hospitals in Ankara ;
in 1992-1996 years ; Ankara Bayındır Hospital
in 1996-1999 years ; Ankara Med-Art Hospital as a Clinical Chief . After undertaking the clinical chief task , he continued his career in Ankara Guven Hospital as specialist between 1999-2004.
The years Between 2005-2009, he continued his career as a Chairman , Medical Director of IVF Center, Centrum Specialist in Bursa Ren clinic.
Dr.Hakan worked for ALMAN (German) Hospital -ISTANBUL IVF Center Department as the president of IVF department .
He has done many studies abroad in order to maintain his professional development, Dr. Hakan participated in the survey and certification programs, Antwerp Laser Endoscopy Certificate (1991), Tel Aviv Assaf Harof IVF Center IVF Certificate (1992-1993), Tel Aviv Assaf Harof ICSA Certificate (1995), HUFAs Hospital Management Certificate (1996-1997) owns certificates.
Dr. Hakan had a A4M Anti-Aging Course In 2006 LasVegas and in Chicago in 2007, also carries out work in this area.
Dr.Hakan has memberships of TJOD (Turkish Association of Gynecology), TSRM (Turkish Soceity of Reproduciv Medicine), OTBM (the Board of the Association of Private IVF Centers), ASRM (American Soceity of Reproductive Medicine), ES (Endocrine Soceity), A4M (American antiaging Soceity), ESHRE (European
Soceity of Human Reproduction and Embryology), BENIJEG (Bursa Endo Infert Jin Endoscopy Society) .
MUNIP , MD
Uccle Royal High School in Brussels, Belgium 1986
Brussels Free University School of Medicine in 1993.
Gynecology Service of Saint Pierre Hospital in the Universite Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), 93-98
Saint Pierre Hospital in the Universite Libre de Bruxelles
Member of Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery & IVF Team at the same hospital
Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery Unit at New York Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital, supervised by Prof. Harry Reich.
Director of IVF center at Jinemed-Kalamış Medical Center since 2000
ZIYA – MD,OBGYN & IVF SPECIALIST
He graduated from University of Trakya in 1992 and completed residency in Suleymaniye Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1998.
He started working in Suleymaniye Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department as a specialist.
He worked for 4 years in Department of Gynecology – Obstetrics.
He studied in University of Ege, Department of In Vitro Fertilization for 6 months in 2001.
He was the founder of IVF Department in Suleymaniye Hospital and worked as a director until 2007.
He joined to Jinemed Clinics – Istanbul in 2007 and has been a specialist in IVF team.
MUSTAFA , MD
Kabataş Boys High School 1983
Hacettepe University English Language Medical School in 1990
Marmara University School of Medicine specializing in gynecology.
Department head at Marmara University Medical School’s Vakfı Academic Hospital.
Perinatology Department at SUNY Stony Brook,NY in 2000
Michigan University Hospital from 2002-2003.
Certification from the 11-14th Week Nuchal Scan Program.
Turkish Perinatology Association
FMF (Fetal Medicine Foundation)
MELIKE , MD
Istanbul School of Medicine in 1997
Researcher in the Gynecology Department of the Istanbul School of Medicine from 1997-2000.
She conducted research on fetal dopplers from 2000-2002, submitting the results in her specialty thesis.
In 2002, she served as a consultant on efforts to set up the necessary health infrastructure in Afghanistan on a special assignment with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In 2002, she also worked with a perinatolgy research group in Athens
NIHAL , MD
Valedictorian of Izmir Şehit Fethi Bey High School in 1981
Ege University 87
Master’s degree in Health Institution Administration Marmara University
Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine from 1990-1995, where she specialized in anesthesiology and recovery.
Anesthesiologist in the Metropolitan Florence Nightingale Hospital and World Eye Hospital.
Jinemed – Kalamış Medical Center.
MURAT , Embryologist
Ankara University Biology Department 1993
Masters at Ankara University Institute of Sciences 1994
Masters degree on Medical Biology and Genetics at Kadir Has University Health Sciences Institute 2004
IVF Department at Ankara University Sciences Institute 96-01
Director of Embryology Laboratory at Jinemed since 01
AYSE , MD
Istanbul University School of Medicine 1995 PHD degree on Hystology – Embryology at KTU Medical Faculty
Research Assistant at KTU Medical Faculty Founded IVF center of Turkiye Hospital in 2001-2004 Joined the Jinemed Team on 2004
-Istanbul Medical School 2001,
-Specilization in Zeynep Kamil Research & Education Women’s Hospital
-Experience in Trabzon OBGYN Hospital for 6 years as operating doctor and surgeon
-Experience in Jinemed as OBGYN and Infertility Specialist since 2014.